The ENKOFORM VMK formwork system is based on the MK System.
This extraordinarily flexible and versatile wall and column formwork is highly efficient and provides an excellent concrete finish for any vertical structure in building construction and civil works: walls, piers, abutments, columns, etc.
The panels are pre-assembled, consisting of MK walers and timber beams as board support.
- Flexible and versatile system for any geometry.
- Excellent concrete finish and suitable for concrete surface designs.
- Adaptable a to defined concrete pressure.
- Easily replaced panel board eases the reuse of panels and ensures a perfect concrete finish.
- Panel joints are simple, adjustable and watertight; the requirement for fillers between panels is minimal.
- Easy joining of walers and timber beams.
- Shipping of non-assembled material reduces the transport volume.
- Simple and convenient attachment of safety items to the panels guarantees safe handling.
- Compatible with other ULMA vertical formwork systems such as push-pull props, climbing brackets, anchors, etc.
Applications and Solutions
This system provides solutions in building construction and civil works for walls, piers, abutments and columns etc.
The panels are designed and assembled according to the requirements of the project:
- Shape: individual panel shape with standard parts.
- Size: panel height and width according to customer requirements, maximum panel area: 25 sqm.
- Concrete finish: excellent results for fair-faced-concrete surfaces and predefined wall pattern of form ties.
- Concrete pressure: adaptation of panel design according to demanded concrete pressure by adjusting the timber beam and waler spacing.