CC-4 Panel / Ply System
CC-4 is a recoverable horizontal formwork system for both solid and lightened slabs, resulting in a superior concrete finish. This system allows for quick erection and dismantling times due to its aluminium structure and because it is a fast striking system. This ensures the highest safety standards for formwork assemblers.
There are two shuttering types available: with panel (aluminium frame with incorporated board) or with standard plywood.
CC-4 PANEL System
- Ideal for large slabs in building construction, with regular geometry and spans between columns, and high demands for finishing quality.
- Consists of Dropheads CC, Beams CC, Transversals CC TE and Panels CC – panels make up the biggest part of the form face.
- Repercussion of 0.29 props/m2, with the basic grid size of 2.32 x 1.5m.
CC-4 PLY System
- Designed for slabs adaptable to any kind of geometry and high demands on finishing quality required.
- The system consists of Dropheads CCT, Beams CC, Transversals CC TR and plywood.
- Plywood is laid to create the shuttering face.
- Highly versatile system.
- Quick strike drophead enables faster cycle times.
- Stripping and material retrieval can be completed safely without the risk of falls.
- High assembly efficiency – allows for the assembly of the grid before placing panels or plywood.
- The formwork face provides superior concrete finishing.
- A versatile and flexible system allows a change in beam direction and 90 degree assembly is possible.
- Efficient solutions for infills on column and wall, perimeter protection and safety.
- Slabs of up to 90cm thick, depending on the grid size in use.