CVS Cantilever Form Carrier
The CVS – Cantilever Form Carrier system is suitable for the construction of bridge decks and bridge arches with large spans or where the ground shoring is complex. The MK System in its configuration of a cantilever form carriage eases the construction of pier segments with balanced cantilevers as well as straight or curved decks of constant or variable section and bridge arches.
Applications and Solutions:
Form carriers with different load capacity:
|Pier segment length|
- Technology for spans between piers of up to 200m: riverbeds, road junctions, railroad crossings, etc.
- Advisable for pier heights exceeding 50m.
- Construction works at bridge decks in small areas.
- Variable distances between spans possible.
- Variable deck depths possible.
- Hydraulic drive. Repeated movements.
- Radii of curvature greater than 750-1000 m.
- The bridge must be designed to withstand the loads arising from the construction.