ENKOFLEX is a horizontal formwork system designed for the construction of any slab type, whether solid or lightened. The independent beams provide great versatility. It’s adjustable to irregular geometries and to other formwork systems for concrete pouring solutions.
- Easy and quick to erect.
- Few items: timber beams, heads, plywood and shoring system.
- Fulfils highest concrete finishing requirements.
- No concrete leaking.
- Great versatility for different slabs and heights depending on beams, grid and shoring system used.
- Possible to support with prop or shoring, depending on height.
- VM 20 timber beams: Cap protected edges against wear and tear and humidity.