KSP Internal Shaft Platform
The KSP Internal Shaft Platform system is used for lift and staircase shafts, hollow piers and other types of gaps where it is necessary to support formwork panels. This system is typically combined with conventional climbing systems on the outside of the wall. The KSP system consists mainly of MK walers and gravity pawl brackets.
- 250 mm maximum stripping distance at each side of the bracket (in intervals of 50 mm).
- Installation of Cone Recovery Platform possible.
- Different anchorage systems possible: to the wall, with GP box-outs or climbing rings.
- Covers any distance with completely standard and modular material, mainly walers and timber beams.
- Versatile gravity pawl bracket adaptable to all waler types and different lengths.
- Easy adjustment of all kinds of formwork.
Applications and Solutions:
Two solutions depending on anchor type:
- Gravity pawl bracket with GP Box-Out: used in Civil Engineering projects, in solutions for hollow piers and gaps between walls. The bracket rests on the bottom side of the cavity made while pouring the previous stage.
- Folding bracket with adjustable bracket: commonly used in building construction, especially for fair-faced concrete walls. No holes are required in the wall. The adjustable bracket rests on the folding bracket, fixed to the wall with DW15 cone.