MK Shoring systems are structures designed for load support in civil engineering applications. These systems consist of standard MK beams (walers).
The module sizes in top view are: 0.75m, 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m and 3 m (in all combinations).
They are designed for the construction of inclined walls with working platforms in a horizontal position fulfilling all safety requirements.
Possible shoring configurations:
– MK-360 Shoring Towers
– MK-150 Shoring Towers
– MK Prop Shoring
- Quick and safe on-site erection.
- Very versatile modular system for different shoring configurations.
- Erection as independent or chain-linked towers.
- With few parts for an enormous variety of combinations.
- Independent jacks for applications with super elevations.
- Easy and secure joints between components.
- Tower base can be anchored to the ground for increased load capacity.
- Different stripping options at base or head: stripping with hydraulic jack at base and head, stripping with wedge at base and head, stripping with jacks at head.
- Wind bracing systems joining the towers complete and optimise the solution.
- Ensured safety: platform and handrails at any point of the towers. Access ladders between towers.