RKS Climbing System
The RKS Rail Climbing System enables the panel climbing to occur without separating the structure from the wall. This guiding system makes the lifting operations safe under any weather conditions. The lifting of the entire structure is done by crane with the option of incorporating a hydraulic system for lifting without the use of a crane.
- Hydraulic lifting of the entire structure and optional crane lifting.
- Adjustable to different pouring heights, standard range from 2.7 to 5 m.
- Working load of the hydraulic cylinder: 50 kN.
- Safe climbing to great heights.
- Versatile and adaptable. (based on the MK System)
- Large and safe platforms, customised configurations possible.
- Formwork stripping distance: 70 cm.
- Hydraulic lifting possible, without crane.
- Lifting under adverse weather conditions.
- Optimised for straight constructions or with repetitive geometries.
Click image for more.
Applications and Solutions:
- Inner shaft construction: inexpensive system for shaft construction without requiring a crane and protecting the workers against adverse weather conditions.
- Construction of buildings with perimeter walls: large formwork areas with guaranteed safety and high performance rates.