The VR Table system has been designed to be used for both solid and lightened slabs. This pre-assembled slab formwork system is typically used in building construction with demanding requirements in terms of performance, safety and finishes.
- Movable from one place to another without dismantling, thus minimising possible risks during assembly and dismantling.
- Great efficiency due to quick formwork erection, stripping and material movement requiring less labour.
- Stripping or transferring the tables can be done without prop removal.
- Easy installation with specific dimensions and leveling requirements of the VR Tables (few props required).
- Flexible system:
- Tables with pre-defined dimensions or special solutions, depending on requirements.
- Construction of drop beams, column heads and other geometries in slabs.
- Table support with EP props, ALUPROPs or shoring systems possible.
- Easy and safe solution of cantilevers, due to the specific prop arrangement.
- Easy infills (plywood rests on beams projecting from tables).
- Compatible with other ULMA formwork systems.
- Possibility of using steel main beams (Walers DU-120 and MK-120).
- Safe system:
- Lifting and placing of tables with attached handrails – safe solution with VR Table perimeter formwork.
- Formwork erection (with plywood) and handrails on the ground, except for infilling works at height.
- Handrails attached to perimeter tables during the entire building process.
- Elements remain fixed from beginning to end, impossibility of falls from heights.