The SMK system is a single-sided formwork solution with a truss structure consisting of MK Walers. A distinctive aspect of this system is that it is flexible enough to consider access solutions on site, particularly important for tunnel projects. This system has a maximum height restriction of 10.5 m. There are several truss types depending on the required formwork height. There are different SMK frame sizes to accommodate differing wall heights:
|SMK Frame no.||Max. wall height|
- Single-sided formwork systems are compatible with any type of ULMA vertical formwork either modular (i.e. ORMA) or beam formwork (i.e. Enkoform VMK).
- Quick and easy fixing to panels.
- Once assembled, each set of panels and trusses can be lifted and moved to the required pouring locations.
- For safety, when working at high elevations, working platforms can be incorporated into these systems.
Applications and Solutions
- Compatible with ORMA
- Can be anchored to the concrete floor