Following the acquisition of Natform in August 2018, Acrow now offers leading design and hire of screens systems for the construction industry.
Natform provides the opportunity to package our services to provide one stop solutions to common customer across both the Commercial and civil sectors.
Large developers and constructors recognise the site efficiencies from using screens. This is occurring more than ever before, particularly in low rise buildings.
DESIGN IN FOCUS
Natform’s highly skilled staff continually delivers design solutions to satisfy the demands of the diverse construction industry. Through their experience, Natform’s team has a true understanding and knowledge of the relationship between the site structure, finishing works, and screen system.
Maintenance of new designs and engineering standards allows larger construction companies to benefit from the inherent advantages of screens.
- Simple design means faster installation, climbing and removal
- Minimum on-site assembly prior to initial erection (main screens come to site pre-assembled)
- Less labour and material required on site
- Lightweight system – no additional propping required and no heavy loadings on the slab
- Flexible design that accommodates for personnel/formwork hoists, loading platforms, crane ties etc
- Screens controlled by the client which increases construction speed
- Finishing works for façade can be installed using screens (finishes range from precast/in-situ upstands, balustrade handrail, window wall, protruding fins, and more)
- Curtain wall façade system can be installed below screens
- Platforms designed to suit building profile
- No on-site maintenance required
- Valuable ground storage space is available for access
- Screens have proven to be a cost effective and safer overall solution in most applications.
Natform Screens Suitability & Versatility
- Shopping Complexes
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Offices
- Car Parks
- Building extensions and refurbishments
- Excavation zones
- Construction joints
- Train stations
- Providing external stair access
Versatility has been demonstrated with the expanded role of the screen system in steel framed buildings and for finishing trades. There are very few construction sites that cannot be handled by Natform screens.
Screen stock availability is an integral part of the Company operation. Natform’s expanded and upgraded storage yards permits delivery at relatively short notice.
NSW Head Office:
89-97 Jones Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
T: (02) 9212 1566
St Marys NSW 2760
T: (02) 9623 5755
QLD Office & Yard:
PO Box 1480
Beenleigh QLD 4207
T: (07) 3807 9800
WA Office & Yard:
Bassendean WA 6054
T: (08) 9373 7200
VIC Office & Yard:
Clayton VIC 3168
T: (03) 9582 2777
SA Office & Yard:
Hendon SA 5014
T: (08) 8359 9700