The integration of the Natform business into Acrow in 2018 has gone from strength to strength with the common ground and number of synergies being developed opening up a number of new opportunities for our both our Formwork and Scaffolding customers alike.
Acrow provides the opportunity to package our services to provide one stop solutions to common customer across both the Commercial and civil sectors.
Large developers and constructors recognise the site efficiencies from using screens. This is occurring more than ever before, particularly in low rise buildings.
Design in focus
Acrow’s highly skilled staff continually deliver design solutions to satisfy the demands of the diverse construction industry. Through their experience, Acrow’s team has a true understanding and knowledge of the relationship between the site structure, finishing works, and screen system.
Maintenance of new designs and engineering standards allows larger construction companies to benefit from the inherent advantages of screens.
- ESimple design means faster installation, climbing and removal
- EMinimum on-site assembly prior to initial erection (main screens come to site pre-assembled)
- ELess labour and material required on site
- ELightweight system – no additional propping required and no heavy loadings on the slab
- EFlexible design that accommodates for personnel/formwork hoists, loading platforms, crane ties etc
- EScreens controlled by the client which increases construction speed
- EFinishing works for façade can be installed using screens (finishes range from precast/in-situ upstands, balustrade handrail, window wall, protruding fins, and more)
- ECurtain wall façade system can be installed below screens
- EPlatforms designed to suit building profile
- ENo on-site maintenance required
- EValuable ground storage space is available for access
- EScreens have proven to be a cost effective and safer overall solution in most applications
Acrow Screen Applications
Suitability & versatility
With flexible and innovative Acrow designs, there are few limitations on building companies that use the screen system. Acrow accommodates screens in a vast diversity of low, mid and high rise projects including:
- EShopping complexes
- EResidential buildings
- ECommercial offices
- ECar parks
- EBridges & roadworks
An extensive range of specialised fittings has enabled the Acrow screen system to be utilised in applications previously regarded as not being suitable such as:
- EBuilding extensions and refurbishments
- EExcavation zones
- EConstruction joints
- ETrain stations
- ECar parks
- EProviding external stair access
Versatility has been demonstrated with the expanded role of the screen system in steel framed buildings and for finishing trades. There are very few construction sites that cannot be handled by Acrow screens.
Screen stock availability is an integral part of the company operation. Acrow’s expanded and upgraded storage yards permits delivery at relatively short notice.